Thursday, December 23, 2010

I am in the outside you Lue


being, as for sense of security that bring her, is 10% don,t reduce."The spiritual influence here is very heavy, and also wants to compare outside of purity, the Yi flies, are you to want to let me in my self-discipline?"After experiencing the spiritual influence here, Han Xue Er has already guessed viewpoint that Lin Yi flies, but she still the openings ask 1."Boon, right, here although is my pubic region, but these spiritual influences are independent existence, even I don,t can as one pleasesly use as well and waste with it here, rather exertion for a while its function.Still have, here am very special, completely can exist living creature, person at in can,t have, either what problem.You can trust of in my self-discipline.""The Yi flies, that you?Can you come in by yourself?""Ha ha, is my body here, how may I enter to get?"Lin Yi flies some funnily answer way."!"Although know Lin Yi is flying will definitely answer so, still unavoidably some regrets of Han Xue Er, if Lin Yi flies to also come in, so, they a moment also need not separate.For Han Xue Er is viewpoint, Lin Yi flies with the toe and thinks to want to get, hence the openings advises a way:"Snow son, although I can not come in, but, my dollar absolute being can!And, here oneself is me bodily of one part, is also say, regardless I go where, we all have been together.""Boon, boon?"Han Xue Er is first low to fall to the ground should a , immediately after and abruptly realize mistake.Yes, oneself now is in his body, not is to say, did oneself also become his a part?Is also say, are there 2 people having already truely matched two to a?Since it is so, that still has what fall low?Thought of here, Han Xue Er a sweep low fall to the ground emotion, the Xi smiles to walk to Lin Yi the in front flying to want to pull his arm, however she forget, Lin Yi in nowadays, flying was the status of a dollar absolute being, how may grasp live?"Ha ha~~" Lin Yi flies to spoil the Ni ground hair that touched touch Han Xue Er, "snow son, you first in my self- discipline for a while, I am in the outside you Lue, if have what matter, you shout me, I put you to go out right away, good?""Boon, the Yi flies, I listen to yours, first at here self-discipline for a while, wait in a couple of days again go out."The arrangement that flies to Lin Yi, Han Xue Er it may be said completely trusts, furthermore, she doesn,t want to become the nuisance that Lin Yi flies as well and raise to ownly fix

No comments:

Post a Comment